The identified Election Candidate / Promoter / Printer address is 7B Eastern Avenue, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6TE unless otherwise specified on associated Campaign material.
The Election Candidate, Election Agent and Data Controller is recognised as Christopher J. Wilkinson.
This website and its infrastructure is hosted by WordPress.
(2) What Personal Data do we collect?
For the purposes of conducting the Campaign and complying with legal obligations, we will collect the following data:
- Street addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Payment Details (as provided by third party payment processors)
We reserve the right to obtain any Personal Data about you from third parties, such as the Electoral Commission, the Information Commissioner’s Office and local authorities.
(3) How do we collect your Personal Data?
You directly provide the Campaign with your Personal Data on a voluntary basis. We may collect and process your Personal Data when you:
- Contact the Campaign via email or social media
- Use or view the Campaign website
- Make a donation or fundraising contribution to the Campaign
- Submit a response to a Campaign survey on paper or online
(4) How will we use your Personal Data?
The Campaign collects your Personal Data in order to:
- To transmit your Personal Data between Data Controllers and / or Data Processors associated with the Campaign
- To contact you via email, social media or otherwise with information or invites relevant to the Campaign
- To process your enquiries and to respond to any comments
- To assess public opinion and support on policies and perspectives to inform the creation of a manifesto
- To complete orders, contracts or agreements
When the Campaign processes your Personal Information, we may send the data to, and also use the resulting information from, external agencies to prevent election fraud.
The Campaign may share your Personal Data with other parties for only the outlined purposes as stated above and under contract to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
(5) How do we store your Personal Data?
This website is accessible via a secure (HTTPS) connection.The Campaign securely stores your Personal Data electronically at the identified address on a disconnected external hard drive equipped with anti-virus software and using password protected files.
In some cases we are required by law to share data with the Electoral Commission. We will report details of income and expenditure to the Electoral Commission.
The Campaign will keep your Personal Data until you submit a request to us to delete it, whereafter your Personal Data will be destroyed securely. Financial records will be retained indefinitely in line with current legislation. Comments will be retained indefinitely.
Please report any data breaches immediately via email to instigate an investigation. Should a data breach be confirmed, an assessment of the size and scope of the breach will be produced. The Campaign will contact the parties concerned, inform them of the data breach and what information has been lost or compromised. The Campaign will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office should they believe this to be necessary under UK data protection laws.
(6) What are your Personal Data protection rights?
The Campaign would like to make you fully aware of all of your Personal Data protection rights. You are obliged to comply with Campaign policies (including any and all confidentiality or security agreements and contracts) and the law. You must inform us of any changes to your Personal Data at the earliest possible moment. You are entitled to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Campaign provide copies of your Personal Data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request the Campaign correct any inaccurate Personal Data or complete any incomplete Personal Data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request the Campaign erase your Personal Data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict or object to processing – You have the right to request the Campaign restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain conditions, and the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data under certain conditions.
- The right to portability – You have the right to request the Campaign transfer the Personal Data we have collected to another party or directly to you under certain conditions.
To make a Personal Data request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Campaign will resond within fourteen days of receiving your request.
All material produced by Christopher J. Wilkinson and / or the Campaign are protected by UK copyright law.
You may not copy or reproduce any material from any of our products without prior written consent obtained from the Christopher J. Wilkinson and / or the Campaign except in the case of brief excerpts embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by UK copyright law.
To apply for permission to use material produced by Christopher J. Wilkinson and / or the Campaign, please send an email to email@example.com with details of your request.